Saturday, February 04, 2006

Time To Get Started- Good News For Your Massage Therapy Business



It's a new year and the festive season is over. This is good news for Therapists. Many Massage Therapists feel the relief of increased client numbers come back like a cool breeze on a summer’s day.

Are you feeling this in your massage business?

If not there are things you can do. The first thing is to make a list of all the clients who came to you just before the "Vacation Slump." Write a letter to them, welcoming them to the new working year of 2006. Tell them about Valentines Day and use that as an advantage to sell some gift vouchers. (Don't just write to them, put a sample gift voucher or a special bonus in the letter.)

Also contact a whole bunch of other complimentary practitioners in your local area and introduce yourself. It’s a perfect time actually. They too are getting back into the swing of things and might appreciate a fresh injection of your enthusiasm and warmth for their clients.

Right now is a perfect opportunity for growth. Make this your year. Make this the year you get clients, keep a high number of them coming back and shift gear into "success" mode. Look at your goals or make some new ones. Create your plan of success and start putting things into action.

I called my website "Massage Therapy Success" because that’s exactly what you are worthy of, and in great amounts. "Success". You do a great service to people through massage and its time to pick up those heels and get cracking.

This year I'm doing the same. I really want to give you the best of me and in order to do that I've got to make things even simpler and easier to follow then put into practise. That's why I'm creating my first DVD. (Actually a complete Massage Therapy Marketing Package on DVD.) I'll keep you up to date on this, as I've just discovered the way to do it, so don't ask me how to do it yet or when it'll be ready! Just letting you know what's on my mind as far as you are concerned.

But back to you....get going with those goals. Write them out, put them somewhere accessible and make the commitment to yourself this is going to be the year your Massage business really takes off, full steam ahead.

And look I have to be honest with you. This can be hard work. It’s not the action that’s necessarily hard it’s the decision and sticking to the commitment that can present a challenge. So get cracking! Go on then! :)

Blessings to you my friend.

Amy

www.massagetherapymarketingsuccess.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home