Monday, August 01, 2005

Welcome Therapists!


Welcome and thank you for joining me today, it's great you made it :)

Over the next few months I'll be placing much good information about how to get more clients in your massage business, how to identify the key things you need to watch for in your massage business and new and other wonderful things to help you.

Coaching Therapists overseas (at the European College of Bowen Studies annual marketing and business conference, and the Theraputic Massage Association of New Zealands Annual confernce) was a blast! I met so many wonderful people who shared with me some very inspiring stories and experiences in Massage Therapy.

I did a day workshop in the UK and had many people ask me about getting clients, client retention and other very important topics such as avoiding burn out etc. In NZ I was asked much about client retention and looking at other types of people as a potential clientel and what did I think of this.

You know one thing I went away with was the realisation that you need more information from me. Not just eBooks alone but interatctive and educational stuff such as marketing DVDs, courses, etc. I was asked on several occassions when I was coming out to give the rest of the information.

You see my good Therapist, I've got a weekend course in my head and I think it's time I gave it to you. And not only about extensive marketing your massage business but many other things too such as keeping clients, doing special offers for clients, how to know what new clients want, how to get more referals, what to do, how to do it, how to actually write brochures and ads, what words to use, what pictures to use, layouts, font, colour, how to know where to market your massage to get the absolutle best results, etc, etc......

What do you think? A good idea? Afterall what good is this information if it's locked away in my mind? YOU need it!

So keep in contact and over the next 6 months you'll see some very interesting and amazing develpoments from my end.

I wish you a lovley day and thanks so much again for stopping by. Please leave comments if you like, I will be checking in to this blog once a week.

Best wishes,

Amy Roberts

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks heaps guys, I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my big questions!

Danny, travel to the Carribean? Youmean with all that blue sky, warm weather and beautiful beaches.....hmm gee sounds like a tough life! Just kidding. I will travel anywhere if the demand is there. I've alreadybeen as far away from Melbourne as you can get kilometer wise, on my own, so it's easy for me.

Theratouch, wow, you go for it! I'd be delighted to come to Ohio. Once again if there is good demand then I'm there.

That's great guys, thanks for your contribution to the blog.

Best wishes,
Amy

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home